"She was a ghost trains and sticky cotton candy kind of girl." - Michael Faudet
I'm a little girl with a loving and caring Daddy. I sometimes need my binky and blankie. I'm also a hormonal know-it-all. Sometimes I can't stop talking and giggling at bedtime. This is where I share my kinky side. I'm not ashamed here. I'm not ashamed of who I am.
"This is how the girl who couldn't speak and the man who couldn't see fell in love" - Margaret Atwood
I'm in love with my Daddy.
He's funny, intelligent, cute, sweet, thoughtful, geeky, sexy, passionate, dirty and fucking amazing. He takes better care of me than I deserve. I'm not looking to replace him.
"A bird sings because it has a song." - Lou Holtz
My hugging bird for life, Suzie Q.
"Sisters are different flowers from the same garden." - Unknown
My little Little sister, Tink.
“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” ― A.A. Milne
My best Piglet, Belle.
Get to know me. Send me asks.
This is a NSFW page; 18+
I don’t think this Princess actually wants to be rescued
You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand. You say “no”!
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
Disney Princess and their original concept art, part 1